ComplaintsHow we will manage your complaint
We will always endeavour to help resolve your concerns. Sometimes, this may be possible with one phone call to a Blue Card Services officer. On other occasions, where for example a complaint is more complicated, the resolution process may take longer to complete. An officer will provide you with updates throughout the complaints handling process, including details of predicted timeframes.
All complaints will be handled promptly and confidentially.
How to lodge a complaint
If you have a complaint about Blue Card Services and/or its officers, please contact Blue Card Services in the first instance so that we can discuss your concerns. Often, it is through this initial discussion that an issue may be able to be resolved. If, however, you would still like to lodge a written complaint, your concerns will be addressed in a timely, fair and transparent manner.
Should you decide to lodge a written complaint, you can access the complaint form on the Department of Justice and Attorney-General website.
If you decide to lodge a written complaint, please assist us to best manage your concerns by:
- clearly identifying the different issues that you wish to complain about
- providing as much detail as possible regarding each of your identified issues
- outlining very clearly what outcome you are seeking for each of the identified issues
- providing us with any updates and new developments regarding each of the issues raised, and
- delivering your complaint in a clear and non-threatening manner.
Last Updated:February 5, 2019